Job Opportunity: iOS Game Developer
Fairlady Media is seeking a highly talented iOS (iPhone/iPad/Mac) Developer. The successful candidate will have great development skills and will also be someone who is a strategic thinker and can make sound technical decisions. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, highly organized, have excellent communication skills and be capable of handling multiple projects on tight deadlines.
Sound Right Up Your Alley? Read On…
- Proven experience with one or more apps published in the App Store
- Expert knowledge of Objective-C, Cocoa, and UIKit
- Entrepreneurial excitement, a positive attitude and a hunger to get things done
- Strong communicator, self-motivated, reliable, and eager to share your excitement with our other developers
- Ability to write good, clean code and to work from and maintain existing codebases
- Familiarity with Cocos2d
- Leadership experience to help bring innovative mobile solutions to our clients
- Gaming background, excited about making and playing games
- Android development experience
- Experience with other game-development skills, such as graphics, sound, and marketing
This is a flexible position with opportunities for contracting, part-time, and full-time work.
To apply for this position: Send resume to “email@example.com” with “iOS Developer” in the subject line.
Located near Raleigh, North Carolina, Fairlady Media, Inc. (http://fairladymedia.com) is a privately held company founded in 2009 by husband and wife team James and Constance Bossert. Leveraging their longtime experience in development, marketing and UI design concepts, the company produces and publishes interactive media for a variety of technology platforms, with a focus on specializing in the development of mobile games for the iPhone platform. Fairlady Media has created 11 games for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with over a million downloads and counting.
Copyright 2009 Fairlady Media, All Rights Reserved