Join this charming dancing Grandma and all her silly veggies for fun adventures in the garden! Grandma’s Garden is a best-in-class educational children’s game loaded with fun activities and enriching content for kids!
Six action-packed mini-games:
1. Match the Vegetables. Those veggies are hiding behind the bushel baskets… can you match them up?
2. Color the Vegetable. Oh no! Grandma’s vegetable is the wrong color! Color it to reveal a silly-faced veggie grinning at you!
3. Count the Vegetables. Grandma needs help figuring out how many she has. Count them and send them to her bag.
4. First Letters. Oh dear! The P fell off Potato! Can you put it back?
5. Shapes. Time to water the garden! Grandma wants to use the watering can with the circle on it…
6. Touch the Colors. Can you pick all the orange flowers?
- Shapes: circle, heart, square, rectangle, triangle, oval, diamond, star
- Colors: orange, purple, brown, red, green, yellow, pink, white
- Numbers (counting, quantities, numeral recognition): 1-8
- Letters: A, B, C, D, F, G, H, L, M, O, P, R, S, T, W, and Z
- Vocabulary: lettuce, cucumber, broccoli, tomato, potato, corn, eggplant, chili pepper, onion, red pepper, green pepper, yellow pepper, mushroom, carrot, artichoke, pumpkin, pea, radish
Grandma’s Garden was developed by an Educational Psychologist and parents of preschoolers for children ages 2 through 6.
- Super fun and engaging for young children!
- Dancing Grandma teaches kids preschool/kindergarten skills.
- Six mini-games: matching, coloring, counting, letters, shapes, and touch the colors.
- Charming graphics, silly sound effects, and upbeat music!
- Easy touch controls perfect for preschoolers.
- Parents can select mini-games on the Settings screen.
Copyright 2009 Fairlady Media, All Rights Reserved