Download the best kids’ counting game for iPad! In two delightful mini-games with five different themed backgrounds, your child can learn to:
- recognize written and spoken numbers
- recognize the sequence of numbers
- understand quantities as they relate to numbers.
In the first mini-game, your child will touch each numbered door to reveal an animated group of fun items behind the door. After all 10 doors are opened, a mystery box opens to reveal an animated treasure!
The second mini-game introduces Wilton, a cute animated weasel who cheers when your child touches the correct number. Your child will listen to an audio cue to touch a certain number. When the correct number is touched, the number will blast-off into the sky to reveal a sparkly fireworks display.
Plus, your child will be delighted by the animated “surprise guests” that pop onto the screen through out the game!
This is an in-depth numbers game that focuses on numbers 1 through 10. It was specially designed to take advantage of the iPad’s large touch screen to provide entertainment and education for children ages 1 through 5.
- Beautifully illustrated themed pages
- Lively animations, silly sound effects, and colorful fun items to count
- High quality music and audio prompts
- Settings to adjust mini-game features
- Developed by education professionals, tested by kids, and approved by parents!
Copyright 2009 Fairlady Media, All Rights Reserved