What’s missing in the picture? Let’s find out! Touch the letters to spell a word and the missing item will magically appear! Don’t worry, Wilton the Weasel is there to help young spellers find the right letters to build the word.
Top 5 reasons to download now:
5. It’s been play-tested and got the “It’s cool!” seal of approval from our own kids.
4. Your kids deserve the best educational games available.
3. “Hey, Mom and Dad, everyone else has Wilton the Weasel on *their* iPhones and iPods!”
2. It’s cheaper than 2 moving pony rides at the mall… with a lot more entertainment value!
1. You deserve a few quiet moments once in awhile.
As your children build words to fill in the missing part of the picture, they will be encouraged by our animated mascot, Wilton the Weasel. They will also be delighted with animated effects such as starbursts and balloons as they progress through the game.
I developed this app for my own preschool children so that they could learn to count in a fun, age-appropriate, and engaging game. - Connie Bossert, Ph. D., Educational Psychology
- High-quality audio instructions, sound effects, and music
- Lively animated characters and cute graphics
- Simple game design perfect for young hands
- 25 missing items on a variety of backgrounds
- Two game modes: Beginner (3-4 letter words) and Whizzit Whiz (3-6 letter words)
Copyright 2009 Fairlady Media, All Rights Reserved