We will be happy to work with you to get technical issues resolved. Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) before submitting a customer review that is based on a technical issue.
Note: Every time you install any new software on your device, you should hard-reset the device.
Hard-Reset Your Device:
1. Press the home button (the big circle below the screen) and the sleep wake button (the button on top of the iPhone) simultaneously.
2. Hold both buttons simultaneously for a few seconds, Ignore the “Slide to power off” and keep holding
3. The iPhone should now shutdown automatically – (fade to black)
4. Turn the iPhone back on by hitting the sleep/wake button.
5. You should now see the Apple logo, your iPhone is restarting and thus booting up.
6. You have completed a hard reset successfully.
Please let us know if you have any problems or suggested improvements. Let us know if you find a bug in the game or if the game crashed on your iPhone or iPod. We will do our best to resolve the issue.
Our goal is to find and fix every bug that could be causing a crash! We monitor our usage statistics and have found that only a very small percentage of our users experience a crash. If you are one of those that do, please send us an email.
If you’re experiencing frequent (or even infrequent) crashes, it really helps us out to see the crash log. Anything you are able to send us helps us diagnose, solve, and update our apps faster and make things better for everyone.
To get the logs –
1. Sync your iPhone or iPod Touch
2. During the sync, the log files will be transferred to your computer. Here is how you locate them on each platform:
Mac: /Users/(Your User Folder)/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/(Your iPhone Name)
Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\\Application Data\Apple computer\Logs\CrashReporter\
Windows Vista: C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Apple computer\Logs\CrashReporter\MobileDevice\\
You’ll see files that look like this –
Zip up those files and send them to email@example.com. We really appreciate it!!
The game may crash randomly – If you hard-reset your iPhone or iPod, this will almost always fix the problem (see instructions on the right). This is a known problem for all iPhone and iPod games.
Suggestions for Improvement
If you have ideas for improving our games, send us an email. Fairlady Media is committed to providing high quality games with excellent entertainment value. We regularly update and improve our games to maximize your enjoyment.
Thank you for your business!
Copyright 2009 Fairlady Media, All Rights Reserved